Addiction can result from the use of almost any substance. As a result, an effective treatment program must include specialized programs for the effects of each particular substance. At Vertava Health Massachusetts, our substance abuse treatment programs in Massachusetts give people the support and healing they need to succeed in their recovery. If you or someone you care about struggles with addiction and is interested in substance abuse treatment programs in Massachusetts, we can help.
Contact us today by calling 888.655.0289 or filling out our online form, and our Vertava Health team can provide information about our substance use disorder treatment programs in Massachusetts. We offer the following:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Drug Rehab Program
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- Benzo Addiction Treatment
- Meth Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Polysubstance Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Opiate Addiction Treatment
- Adderall Addiction Treatment
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
- Amphetamine Addiction Treatment
- Xanax Addiction Treatment
- Barbiturate Addiction Treatment
Vertava Health’s Substance Abuse Treatment Programs in Massachusetts
Our Vertava Health Massachusetts team takes pride in the number of addiction treatment programs we provide. Each of our programs was created to help people overcome their substance abuse in Massachusetts. We are committed to providing high-quality treatment for substance abuse for people who are ready to leave addiction behind.
The first phase of treatment will be detox after an initial assessment for most cases and may include medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to help mitigate withdrawal symptoms. Afterward, an individualized plan of treatment based upon your particular substance use history will be designed. Residential rehab is the logical next phase of treatment, transitioning to outpatient and ultimately aftercare. However, some individuals who are relatively new to substance abuse or addiction may benefit from outpatient services like our partial hospitalization program and not necessarily require a residential stay.
Our substance abuse treatment programs in Massachusetts treat addiction to:
Our Addiction Therapy Programs
Our Vertava Health substance abuse treatment programs in Massachusetts emphasize therapy sessions as an essential component of recovery. We recognize that providing a range of therapeutic approaches helps people to heal the underlying causes of substance use, such as mental health disorders or trauma. Our team will work with you to determine which of our therapy programs would be best for your treatment plan.
Our addiction therapy programs include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy: During the course of CBT, your therapists will help you recognize any unhealthy attitudes, situations, people, or environments to which you might be subjecting yourself. Some of these might be things that trigger a drug or alcohol craving. Your therapist may also help you anticipate circumstances that could arise in the future that might cause stress, temptation, or relapse. They will help you garner strength, courage, and self-knowledge so that you can set and maintain boundaries to protect yourself from these things both now and in the future while creating an environment that can help protect you against the threat of relapse.
- Motivational interviewing: Motivational Interviewing shifts the power dynamic. Instead of your life being run by a constant stream of negativity, it will offer you an opportunity to look at your experiences and life in a way that elevates the importance of self-discovery so that you will, in time, begin to hone your goals and ambitions, redeveloping your self-image.
- Aftercare Support: Whether it is additional outpatient therapy or inclusion in a 12-step program, our aftercare support ensures you will have the knowledge, tools, and support to continue a life of sobriety after treatment.
Explore Substance Abuse Treatment Programs in Massachusetts at Vertava Health
At Vertava Health, our team specializes in helping people overcome substance abuse in Massachusetts. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, please do not wait. Contact us to learn more about our substance abuse treatment programs in Massachusetts today by calling 888.655.0289 or reaching out to us online.