An effective addiction treatment program relies on a foundation of therapeutic options so that people in recovery can begin to heal from the mental and emotional toll of addiction. At Vertava Health, our team believes that a comprehensive addiction treatment therapy program in Massachusetts gives people the best chance of genuine, long-lasting recovery. We work with each of our clients to create a personalized treatment plan that includes a combination of addiction treatment therapy programs in Massachusetts.
If you or someone you care about is stuck in the endless cycle of addiction, Vertava Health Massachusetts can help. Find out more about our addiction therapy programs and behavioral health counseling programs in Massachusetts by calling 888.655.0289 or completing our online contact form. We offer the following addiction treatment therapy programs:
Vertava Health’s Addiction Therapy Programs in Massachusetts
Our Vertava Health Massachusetts options for addiction treatment counseling programs in Massachusetts include:
- Individual therapy–During individual therapy sessions, clients work one-on-one with a highly-qualified therapist to heal the emotional toll of addiction.
- Group therapy–In group therapy, people in recovery find support and encouragement from others working towards a similar goal.
- Wellness program–Our wellness program helps people find peace through mindfulness practices, which promotes recovery.
- Family therapy–A robust support system is crucial to successful recovery, so our family therapy program rebuilds and enhances connections among family members.
- Motivational interviewing–Motivational interviewing helps people retrain their brains to limit negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy–Cognitive-behavioral therapy gives people the chance to identify and overcome the underlying causes of addiction, such as trauma or a mental health disorder.
- Dialectical behavior therapy–This type of therapy explores the connection between a person’s thoughts and emotions and how that influences their addiction.
- Arts therapy–Arts therapy lets people in recovery express themselves creatively and non-verbally, which helps in the recovery process.
- Recreational therapy–When recreational therapy is part of an addiction treatment plan, people can use this approach to enhance their physical and mental health.
- Adventure and wilderness therapy–Nature provides an excellent setting for people to lessen stress, gain physical strength, and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Stress management–Often, people turn to drug or alcohol use as a way to deal with stress. Our stress management program teaches healthy coping mechanisms, which decreases the chances of relapse.
Benefits of Comprehensive Addiction Therapy Programs
Once people pursue their recovery at Vertava Health Massachusetts, they begin to experience the benefits of our addiction treatment counseling programs in Massachusetts almost immediately.
Some of these benefits include:
- Gaining coping skills
- Enhancing self-confidence and self-esteem
- Decreasing chances of relapse
- Building a support system
- Identifying triggers that cause drug or alcohol use
Also, addiction therapy programs help people get in touch with who they really are without the influence of drugs and alcohol. Some people say it’s like meeting themselves for the first time. Reach out to Vertava Health Massachusetts today to begin your recovery journey.
Choose an Addiction Treatment Therapy Program in Massachusetts at Vertava Health
When only the physical effects of addiction are treated, there is a significantly higher chance of relapse. It is crucial for effective addiction treatment to provide an array of therapy options so that people can overcome the mental and emotional effects of addiction, as well.
At Vertava Health Massachusetts, we are located on over 250 acres of rolling countryside in the Berkshire Mountains, where there is plenty to explore on the grounds. Our team works closely with our clients to see what addiction treatment therapy program in Massachusetts is best for their recovery. Learn more about how our Vertava Health Massachusetts team can help you or a loved one overcome addiction and improve mental health by calling 888.655.0289.