For men and women struggling with depression or other forms of mental health illnesses, several treatment programs are available to ease their symptoms. Outpatient rehab is a step-down from 24/7 residential treatment and helps patients begin transitioning back to their daily lives after completing a full-time residential treatment program. Intensive outpatient treatment in Pittsfield is very beneficial in assisting patients to reach their recovery goals while adjusting to their sober lives.
At Vertava Health Massachusetts, we support men and women from all walks of life who are ready to stop letting their mental health interfere with their happiness and wellbeing. We offer a full range of treatment programs, from detox to residential and outpatient rehab, for every step of your recovery journey. To learn more about the benefits of outpatient treatment, call 888.451.5895 today to speak with our friendly staff about our intensive outpatient treatment in Pittsfield.
Is Outpatient Rehab Right for You?
Determining if outpatient rehab is right for you will depend on several factors. The right treatment program will depend on the severity of your symptoms, length of abuse, and if there are any co-occurring mental health disorders. Patients whose addiction is disrupting their daily lives and who are unable to abstain from drugs or alcohol without supervision will require an in-person residential treatment program to begin their recovery.
Those whose symptoms are not as severe, or have completed a residential program, will transition to different levels of outpatient rehab:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Patients attend therapy 5-6 days per week from 4-6 hours a day. Typically, PHP will last up to 4 weeks but can go longer depending on each person’s progress.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Patients will continue with their therapy from 3-10 hours per week for up to 8-12 weeks.
- Aftercare programs – This program offers patients continual support on an as-necessary basis.
At Vertava Health Massachusetts, our outpatient rehab program continues our patient’s recovery journey when they are ready to graduate to the next level. Therapists will work closely with them to ensure they have the skills necessary to continue their recovery while living in a sober home environment.
The Benefits of an Outpatient Treatment Program
There are many benefits to continuing to receive support for your recovery through an outpatient treatment program. Patients can gradually return to their personal lives while still participating in the same behavioral and holistic therapies they participated in during their residential program.
Just some of the benefits of an outpatient treatment program include:
- Help with transitioning from full-time care and living in a treatment facility to staying in a sober community or at home if it is a sober environment.
- Continue to meet one-on-one with your therapist to talk about your feelings and how you are adjusting to sober living. You will continue to develop new coping skills to cope with any situation you may face at home, work, or school.
- Meet with peers during group therapy to socialize and practice coping skills. Your therapist will continue to monitor your interactions and discuss any troubling behavior they notice.
- You and your family will participate in family therapy to create a sober living environment and teach parents and siblings how they can play a vital role in the recovery journey.
Join Vertava Health – Massachusetts for Our Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Pittsfield
At Vertava Health Massachusetts, we provide discreet and effective support for men and women struggling with addiction, PTSD, or other mental health disorders. During outpatient rehab, patients will participate in a number of beneficial therapies, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Creative writing
- Other types of holistic therapy
Continuing to receive support through outpatient rehab is the best way to reach your recovery goals. Call 888.451.5895 today or fill out our online form to learn more about how we can benefit your recovery journey.